Friday, July 11, 2008

16th Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday!!!
It really didn't FEEL like my birthday. I didn't FEEL 16...
Just like Samantha in "16 candles..." except everyone remembered MY Birthday.
I felt just as immature as I always am.
(Before I went to bed, I even chased after Mama with a spray bottle, but she got me back with ice cubes down my pants.)
Dad took a couple pictures of me, but the cake was covering my face, so I won't put those on here. Instead, I'll show you what I got!
(I picked them all out, so there were no surprises this year)Princess Tutu complete collection. A very popular anime.

Kitchen Princess Books 1, 2, and 5. (I already had 3 and 4) And Carissa is going to get me the 6th one.

Kinda Random, but I lost my previous DVD, and it's one of my favorite Disney movies.

Evan is downloading the Sims 2 Apartment Life for me.


And I think I'm going to treat MYSELF to Pokemon season 2.


Ok, I know everyone is thinking I'm a huge nerd, but there's no use denying it...
I AM!
Here's the highlights of my birthday:
*Trix cereal. (Never get sugar cereal) *No practicing *Doing whatever I wanted! *Mom being sugary sweet to me *My best friend remembering my birthday (She always thinks it's on June 10) *Talking to my friend on the phone who has the SAME Birthday! (No joke)
*Pizza for lunch (Never get fattening foods either) *Going to Joy Luck restaurant with Dad, Mama, Evan, and Carissa. *Going home and eating Cold Stone cake. MMMM! *Opening presents! *Watching Princess Tutu *No Gold's gym!

5 comments:

julie said...

Yes, the years fly by, you are really 16 Genelle, and one of a kind I might add. It was fun celebrating your b-day with you. You're a laurel now! M.

Ang said...

I can't believe you are 16 -- it's too weird for me! I was 16 when you were born!!! That means I'm really old. You got some very unique gifts.........pure Genelle! I have a gift for you that I am still working on - it's also your thank you for watching my kids for a week and a half. Hopefully it will be done the next time we come out there. I'm so glad you had a fun day. Love ya!!!

Brandon Johnson said...

Yeah, you're a nerd! But that's okay, 'cause we still love ya... That's a really fun day, and I'm glad everyone remembered you. We still have to give you our gift the next time we come over.

Carissa J said...

You now need to post that I got you TWO Kitchen Princess manga! hehe... You should do a post about Yuki too.
You are such a nerd but we love you. I love that you are so unique and you know what you like and don't feel the need to conform to anything. Keep it up! I hope you have a fabulous year as a 16 year old!

Mindy K said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!! Sorry I called your for the Beehive/Miamaid activity. Hopefully you never got the message. I know you didn't get the home phone one because it was a misprint from an old directory. Some angry lady called me the next day telling me to quit calling her for the Johnsons--oops!! SO, here's the message here--Happy Sweet 16!!!